|dc.description.abstract||The Project Report is a fulfillment of my BBA program. This report on Comparative Study on Training and Development on- The City Bank Ltd., Prime Bank Ltd. and Eastern Bank Ltd. “The overall role of HR managers in a Banking Industry and how they play their roll is presented. Human resource managers perform an identifiable set of activities that affect and influence the people who work in an organization.
These activities include HR planning, job analysis, recruitment, selection, placement, training and development, designing performance assessment and compensation systems.
• Chapter-1 Illustrates report objectives and its rationale, methodology and sampling plans of the whole report.
• Chapter-2 Pinpoints Literature review with necessary footnotes, company profile and its mission, vision values and international marketing policy, journey in Bangladesh etc.
• Chapter-3 Denotes the most important part of the whole report such as HR planning and job analysis, recruitment policy, socialization and process, Training and development with its instruction design, Human resource forecasting with additional compensation scheme and benefits.
• Chapter-4 That signifies the actual findings of the report with necessary justification.
• Chapter-5 Finally, I put recommendations and conclusions.
Thus, HR practices in business organization is considered to be important to make this report more effective and efficient by observing appropriate HRM policy. An appropriate Human Resource Management system in more important to restore industrial peace, progress and make them motivated towards production and change of the organizational success.||en_US