|dc.description.abstract||Based on my practical knowledge of these three months practical experience of IFIC knowledge, I have prepared my internship report on ‘the general banking activities of IFIC Bank Limited .International Finance Investment And Commerce Bank Limited (IFIC Bank) is a banking organization consolidated in the People's Republic of Bangladesh with limited obligation.
It was set up at the Institute of the Government in 1976 as a joint endeavor between the Government of Bangladesh and supporters in the private segment with the goal of filling in as a finance organization inside the nation and setting up joint endeavor banks/money related foundations abroad. The Government held 49 percent shares and the rest 51 percent were held by the backers and the overall population. In 1983 when the Government permitted banks in the private segment, IFIC was changed over into an undeniable commercial bank. The Government of the People's Republic Of Bangladesh presently holds 35% of the offer capital of the bank. Driving industrialists of the nation having huge involvement in the field of exchange and commerce claim 34% of the offer capital and the rest are held by the overall population. I have used all the essential steps of a quality report in this report. I have provided Introduction of my report at chapter 1. In chapter 2, I have shared the banking profile of IFIC Bank in Bangladesh. Next, I have shared all the general activities of IFIC Bank Limited. Finally, I will work on a survey inside the bank to analysis few questions from the employees of the bank. At last but not the least, I will share some suggestions based on my theoretical knowledge of BBA program for the betterment of the general banking activities of IFIC Bank Limited.||en_US